2022 Special Report: The State of Employee Listening
Great strategic plans or a stellar service don’t mean anything if you don’t have the employees to see it through.
And the way to keep your employees? Listen.
Because your employees are talking! It’s your job to hear them and implement their feedback.
If it seems like a daunting task (on top of all your other business as usual responsibilities), you’re not alone — over 75% of companies feel like they need to do more listening in 2022.
Enter this free report, 2022 Special Report: The State of Employee Listening.
It features insights from human resources decision-makers at more than 600 global organizations with 1,000 or more employees about their current employee listening strategy, how their strategy has changed over the COVID-19 pandemic, and the directions they are taking for future listening.
Simply put, it’s the industry’s most comprehensive report to date on the state of employee listening.
The free report covers:
- How to develop a fully mature employee listening program at your organization,
- What your peers and competitors are doing in their organizations,
- The main commonalities and trends among the most successful organizations,
- Why surveying your employees is more important now than ever before,
- How to translate your findings into action at your organization,
- Ways to build your employee trust and retain your top talent,
- Tips and tricks for listening to your employees based on the most recent industry research,
- And more!
Download the eBook, 2022 Special Report: The State of Employee Listening, which breaks down exactly how to capture your employees’ feedback, making them feel heard and giving you vital insights into your organization’s next steps.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.