Your employees don’t want a pay raise.
They want this instead!
You want your employees to have the best possible experience, so do your best to keep them happy, reliable, and productive.
And especially in this job market, you want the most competitive incentives to retain your best employees.
Here’s how to do it:
Studies show 4 out of 5 employees prefer benefits or perks over a pay raise.
And there’s a way you can add more benefits while spending less company money.
Plain and simple this would give you the ability to offer more to your employees at no additional cost.
You can learn how to achieve these results in this free whitepaper.
You’ll also learn:
- Why “360 care” is important to employees and how to add it to your benefits package
- How to reduce time and expenses spent on healthcare
- What collaborative care is and how it can increase engagement in your employees
- Lyuba Goldberg’s (Chief People Officer) secret to retaining good employees (Page 10)
- How companies instantly increased their retention rate by 22%
- Why you need a safeguard for your employees in case another global disaster strikes
- How to add top of the line mental health care to your benefits package
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.