7 Company Culture Myths
Debunking Common Culture Myths in order to Drive Better Performance
88% of employees believe strong company culture is the key to success — but only 32% of those same employees report that their company actually HAS strong company culture…yikes.
So where do you fall within those numbers? Do they make you feel — without a shadow of a doubt — that your company is killing the culture game?
When almost 70% of companies have weak company culture (according to their very own employees!), you can’t afford not to revisit your processes, even if it’s just to be sure.
So what should you be looking for? Well according to the top industry experts, there are 7 common myths surrounding the idea of company culture.
And if your company is using any of those inaccurate mindsets to drive decisions regarding company culture, you might have some reworking to do.
This free guide breaks down the 7 company culture myths so you can cut them out of your process.
It also covers:
- The most common myths surrounding company culture and how they came to be at even the top companies in the country
- How nixing these myths will help you attract top talent and keep current employees engaged
- The surprising impact on your company profitability if you’re using any of these myths
- The difference between HR and company culture — and why they shouldn’t be lumped into one bucket
- Why employee engagement surveys don’t actually work to paint an accurate picture of your company culture — and what you should do instead
- Strategies to make your culture process more human (and the method will shock you!)
- How to actually implement changes to your company culture if you’re doing any of these myths at your organization
- The one biggest thing that will impact your company culture the most
- Communication strategies for continually improving your culture
- And much, much more!
This free eBook, 7 Company Culture Myths, details how leaders can acknowledge, eliminate, and replace the most commonly held inaccurate beliefs on company culture. In turn, allowing your company to improve current employee engagement and retention, attract new talent, and increase company productivity and profitability.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.