2022 Small Business Addendum: Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey
Are you looking to benchmark your business’s benefits strategy and stay competitive in today’s marketplace?
This complimentary report from Gallagher’s Workforce Trends Report Series highlights key findings and insights based on 1,214 small businesses that participated in Gallagher’s Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey.
It’s jam-packed with ideas and insights on how your peers are successfully managing the wellbeing of their organizations and helping their employees succeed in physical, emotional, career and financial wellbeing through policies and benefit offerings.
The report is loaded with useful information on every page, such as
- Top HR priorities
- Most common medical plans offered
- Types of voluntary benefits offered
- Approaches to PTO
- Tactics used to improve employee engagement
- Top components of career wellbeing initiatives
- Top finance wellbeing programs and resources
- Most common active retirement plans offered
- Top tactics used to address workplace flexibility
- Methods used to promote better savings habits
DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this asset provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.