Build a Better Candidate Experience
The Step-by-Step Guide for Enhancing Your Employer Brand
Today’s job seekers continue to have the upper hand in the labor market, and candidates are placing heavy emphasis on the candidate and employee experience. The truth is that candidate experience matters to the success of your organization more than you think.
Providing a quality candidate experience allows you to find and recruit top-quality talent. A solid candidate experience also ensures you can build a robust talent pipeline and employer brand that will strengthen your reputation relative to competitors.
Download this guide and start building a better candidate experience – one that helps create a more robust applicant funnel and improves your quality of hire.
Also included in the guide:
- The importance of the candidate experience
- The top things candidates are looking for when searching for a job
- 4 best practices for your career site and application process
- Creating a culture of responsive communication
- What your employer brand is – and why it matters
- Steps for auditing your employer brand
- 4 ways to nail the job description
- Using “The 5 Ws” of DEI to invest in and prioritize DEI initiatives
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE E-BOOK
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this e-book provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.