Building Better and Sustainable Healthcare Benefits
Supporting employees in 2022 and beyond
Employees across a variety of industries say that in 2022, providing robust healthcare benefits is the bare minimum.
And that’s not just generic more, more, more! talk from your employees.
In fact, 65% of employees said they’d give up key perks like bonuses, vacation, and flexible hours for better healthcare benefits!
So now more than ever, it’s essential that you continually reassess your benefits package — that is, if you want to bring good people to your organization and keep your existing talent.
Because companies that can provide better healthcare benefits to employees are more likely to thrive during this ever-shifting hiring market. And this free whitepaper shows you exactly how that’s done.
Download today and you’ll discover:
- Insights from top HR leaders (across a variety of industries), including the most common benefits and challenges they’re seeing and their proven solutions,
- How to craft a package that is cost-effective, yet still competitive and broadly appealing to your employees and future hires,
- The surprising wrench that hybrid work threw into the healthcare packages process — and what you can do about it,
- 3 things you can do right now to make your healthcare package more accessible to your employees,
- The thing that two-thirds of adults are missing that makes all the difference in their healthcare experience,
- Main features you should look for and include when assessing your existing benefits package — and what to do if your package is missing one,
- The must-have program that over half of employers added to their programs in the last two years,
- And much more!
Download this free whitepaper, Building Better and Sustainable Healthcare Benefits, to gain valuable tips, tricks, and best practices from industry leaders — and get started providing competitive, cost-effective, and appealing healthcare benefits.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITEPAPER
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.