2022 Candidate Experience Report
What candidates are thinking and feeling in 2022
With recruiting as competitive as it is, everyone’s trying to deliver a great candidate experience.
But what REALLY matters to today’s job candidates?
Download this free guide, the 2022 Candidate Experience Report, to find out.
It contains the results of a comprehensive survey focused exclusively on what matters most in the recruiting process to nearly 2,000 of today’s job candidates.
Use it to improve your own candidate experience to land more of the job candidates you want.
Here are just a few of the insights you’ll get:
- How do candidates really feel about the job current search process? (and how to tap into their emotions to deliver a great candidate experience)
- What REALLY causes candidates to abandon recruitment? (identify and correct shortfalls in your organization)
- How pivotal is salary information in a job description when it comes to applying for a position?
- What are the top 7 factors candidates want in a job? (ranked in order of importance)
- The 10 attributes of an ideal workplace (how many does yours have ?)
- Do candidates perceive the hiring process as fair? (how can you ensure yours is perceived that way)
- How important is demonstrating their full potential to employers? (do you give them a chance to shine?)
- How do candidates feel about the use of AI in the recruiting process? (and the one thing you MUST do if you’re using it)
- What do candidates think about the use of assessments? (a surprising landslide)
- The single biggest cornerstone of a good candidate experience that many companies miss (is your’s one?)
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.