FREE WHITE PAPER
The Future of Work and Generation Z:
The data you need for more strategic recruiting
Generation Z has arrived. And our experts have put together this free guide to help you recruit this one-of-a-kind generation.
Entreprenurial. Pragmatic. Increasingly dedicated to work…that is, work that matters. Gen Z employees are multi-faceted, incredibly useful for how you do business, and are much more than just an anxious, selfie-taking generation.
This free guide will help you better understand their mindset so you can strategically recruit and engage this age group of employees.
- Who exactly Gen Z are – the four biggest characteristics you’ll see in their personalities
- Their non-negotiable values – so you can have an answer prepared for their questions (because this generation will always have them for you) – check them out on page 8
- How to develop an edge (page 10) against other companies in the hunt for these employees – because they’re picky about their positions, and will soon make up over 30% of the workforce
- How to literally find these candidates – and the top reason experts say will make or break your chance before you even know it
- Ways to appropriately evaluate their skills – their worth isn’t traditional, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad
- The tool (page 13) that will help you take any bias out of the conversation and evaluate Gen Z candidates in a science-based manner
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER
By registering for this webinar, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this whitepaper provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.