OFCCP Compliance Audit Checklist
If you’re doing business with the Federal government, OFCCP compliance is already on your radar.
Grab this handy checklist to make sure you don’t jeopardize your existing or future contracts.
This 3-page PDF covers all the i’s you need to dot and all the t’s you need to cross regarding:
- AAP Technical Compliance and Statistical Analyses (Organization profile, placement goals, action plans, Impact Ratio Analyses, Compensation Analyses, etc.)
- Mandatory Job Listing and Outreach (State job banks, ESDS, job fairs, etc.)
- Postings (Employee Rights, Contractor’s EEO policy statement, etc.)
- Accessibility of Workplace and Website (physical site, online application, etc.)
- Notices and Letters (EEO/AA taglines and clauses, letters to vendors, unions, etc.)
- Forms, Policies and Processes (FMLA, Anti-Discrimination, Compensation, Union contracts, etc.)
- Reports and Logs (EEO-1, VETS 4212, Applicant Flow logs, Training logs, Complaints, etc.)
- Staffing/Temp Agencies and PEOs (Are all parties in compliance?)
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHECKLIST
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.