Reskilling Employees is a Top
But do we really know what we’re doing?
We reskill or upskill employees all the time… or at least we’re supposed to.
But does it actually work?
The term ‘reskilling’ implies we can update employees with the click of a button.
A couple courses or training sessions and boom, they’re way better than they were a couple hours ago.
New research shows there’s a way more effective route.
Something that will take your workforce to the next level.
And help your employees excel in the areas that used to be their weakness.
Find out how to effectively reskill your employees in this free whitepaper by 360 learning.
In it, you’ll also learn:
- The difference between reskilling and “recycling”
- Why top-down learning can be generic and ineffective
- How to prepare your workforce to be ready for tomorrow’s challenges
- How to drive culture and growth through collaborative learning
- Why any company, regardless of budget or size can upskill their employees
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.