The DEIB Atlas
Ignite Change Within Your Organization
A survey by McKinsey found that one of the top three reasons people gave for leaving their jobs during The Great Resignation was that they “didn’t feel a sense of belonging at work.”
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) are critical for the success of any organization. Taking bold actions to promote inclusive workplaces has proved to be a winning strategy.
An effective way to consider and implement the concepts of DEIB throughout an organization is to embrace DEIB Atlas approach. The objective of the DEIB Atlas is to map a comprehensive course of a Continuous Learning Journey. The DEIB Atlas is a collection of various Maps the employees may follow on their individual Journeys to becoming more evolved colleagues.
Download the DEIB Atlas for help in becoming an organization, culture, and team that reinforces Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
Included in the guide:
- What is DEIB?
- Understanding what inclusion really means
- Embracing the importance of learning at all levels
- Cultivating a DEIB culture
- Recognizing and addressing blind spots – a case study
- Addressing unconscious bias
- Embedding empathy and allyship
- A required learning map for all employees
- An encouraged learning map for all employees
- Why microlearning is key to DEIB progress
- Next steps on the journey
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE eGuide
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.