FREE WHITE PAPER
The Essential Guide To Social Recruiting
Social recruiting is the art and science of finding, attracting, and hiring job candidates through social media – and it has never been more essential.
Knowing what to do, and perhaps more importantly, what not to do, can make or break your social recruiting efforts.
Whether you hope to expand an existing program or are just getting started, this guide is meant to orient you to where you are on your roadmap, decide where you’re headed, and determine which step to take next.
This guide is for talent professionals like you who wisely suspect they can be reaching more candidates, expanding employer brand awareness, and ultimately converting more quality applicants on social media.
Download this guide and discover:
- What is social recruiting?
- How to build the business case for social recruiting
- Social recruiting stats every recruiter should know
- How to establish your social media presence for recruiting talent
- Social Recruiting: Why collaborate with marketing?
- What to Pack: A checklist for establishing a social recruiting account
- And more …
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER
By registering for this webinar, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this event sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.