The Pursuit of Effective Workplace Training
2022 Survey Report
Workplace training programs improve job satisfaction, retention, recruiting, and employee morale.
In fact, 75% of learners say that a strong – or weak – workplace training program would have a very high or high impact on their decision to stay with an employer.
So how can you make your workplace training as strong as possible?
Download Emergn’s 2022 Survey Report: The Pursuit of Effective Workplace Training to find out. It includes insights and advice based on survey results from more than 1,200 professionals. Use it to make your training program better – or launch one if you’ve yet to do so.
Inside the report:
- The types of training and topics your employees are demanding – and how to give them more of what they want
- Making the most of workplace training as a retention tool
- Top 6 reasons why workers participate in workplace training – and how to effectively counter the #1 reason they don’t
- Top 3 challenges to increasing employee participation
- Why employees are dissatisfied with learning and development opportunities…and what you can do to meet their expectations
- The disconnect between learners and leaders on the effectiveness of company training programs…plus, ideas to close the gap
- 5 ways organizations measure the success of their internal programs..including help on determining ROI
- 3 key questions to consider when developing a workplace training program
- How workplace training programs fit in with DEIB goals
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.