30 Ways to Bring Back the Fun to Your Virtual Meeting
Virtual Ice Breakers & Activities
After almost two years of virtual meetings, team leaders need ways to spice things up and boost engagement.
It’s almost painful to watch. An eager manager, after just presenting a plan, asks, “Any questions!?” And…crickets.
Or worse still? Crickets and a sea of blank squares, with red lines through both the microphone and camera icons.
But this is the reality of virtual meetings two years into remote work. Even if the benefits of remote work are great for employees, managers are still struggling to find ways to keep their teams engaged.
Enter this free eBook, 30 Ways to Bring Back the Fun to Your Virtual Meeting. It breaks down exactly how to change up your routine and allow your teams to really connect.
The guide also includes:
- Methods to engage new teams and re-engage already established teams
- Outside the box ideas that you and your employees haven’t seen before (numbers 5, 16, and 29 are especially unique!)
- Tips and tricks for using icebreakers to increase your company’s profitability
- How to use these activities to improve employee morale (more vital than ever in The Great Resignation)
- The way to break the stagnant, limiting video square and get your teams back to fully physically collaborating, even while remote
- And more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.