FREE WHITE PAPER
2020 Employee Health and Wellness Trends
Health and wellness are at the top of everyone’s mind lately.
And as the people person of your organization, you’re probably concerned about your employees’ health and wellness – rightfully so.
So, what can you do while everything feels out of your control?
In this free whitepaper, courtesy of Wellable, you’ll evaluate employee health and wellness strategies, initiatives, and programs that are proving to be successful for other companies that could work for yours. You’ll discover:
- The top 4 areas of wellness where employers are investing more for the wellbeing of their employees
- Keys to maintaining competitive benefit plans that employees want
- Wellness program features and ideas that could be what your employees need, including: telemedicine, stress management, financial wellness, disease management, flu shots, health coaching and education, health risk assessments, mindfulness and meditation, on-site clinics, sleep management, tobacco cessation, weight management, and more
- 6 factors that companies consider when it comes to health and wellness – and to what degree each factor influences their decision-making
- How to measure the ROI of making benefit changes
- Top criteria to evaluate if you work with vendors
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER
By registering for this webinar, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this whitepaper provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.