Creating a New Company Culture for Today’s Blended Workforce
How would your employees describe your company culture today?
Join us as we take a close look at how the uncertainty and changes over the last year have impacted the cultures organizations worked so hard to build, and strategies employers can use now to create a company culture adapted to today’s work environment.
With employees returning to work on-site, continuing to work remotely, or a blend of both, employers are challenged with meeting the new needs and expectations of employees. An engaging company culture connects employees, boosts morale and improves productivity. Join us to learn:
- What a strong company culture looks like with employees on-site, remote or both
- Key aspects of company culture that have changed and how employers can adapt
- Tools to build team morale and collaboration in a hybrid work environment
- Important steps to engaging new employees into a blended workforce
- The role technology plays in supporting a team culture and connecting employees
Creating a Dynamic Company Culture for a Blended Work Environment
- Examples of what a strong company culture can look like today
- The three major elements of company culture that have changed
- How employers can adapt their company culture for a hybrid workforce
- Important steps for keeping employees engaged and productive
- Tools for building individual and team morale in a hybrid environment
- Using technology to keep employees connected and feeling included
Tackling Key Cultural Challenges Post Pandemic
- Combatting “Zoom-fatigue” while trying to keep remote workers engaged
- Choosing the right tools and technology to connect your teams
- Best practices or managing employee performance in a hybrid setting
- Ways you can better retain employees who work in a hybrid team
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore works with entrepreneurs and business leaders to help them grow their business by empowering their teams and engaging their employees.
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought-after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
Company culture sets the stage for successful employee engagement and performance, but company cultures have been upended over the last year. We’ll show you how you can create or adapt your company culture to meets the needs of today’s workforce and keep them connected.
If you’d like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We’re certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!