The New Approach to Performance Reviews
What happens when your employees aren’t meeting expectations? How often are you discussing goals and opportunities with them?
With an effective performance management process, your organization can ensure better talent, enhance individual performance, resolve problem areas, and boost the bottom line. In this dynamic program we’ll show you how to take the headache out of regular reviews and drive results by monitoring employee growth, obtaining plus assessing feedback and participating in productive discussions.
In our 60-minute program, HR expert Diane Dee will share with you how top organizations are getting more from their employees, both working on-site and in remote settings.
You’ll discover how to:
- Develop an effective performance management process specific to your organization
- Provide effective feedback that keeps employees engaged and connected
- Use performance rating methods to establish clear performance data and goals
- Properly and accurately document all stages of the review process
Developing a Performance Management System that Drives Results
- Key elements of an effective performance management process
- Roles and responsibilities for each stakeholder group
- Practices for compliant documentation: What, Why & How
- How to utilize various performance rating methods
- When and how often managers should hold performance discussions
Mastering the Review Process: Better Engage with Your Employees
- Performance evaluation meetings: Steps for successful discussions
- Tactics for providing effective feedback to employees
- Communication tips to ensure employees feel they’re being heard
- Using the S.M.AR.T. approach to help employees reach their goals
- When to implement Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) for struggling employees
We’ll also answer key questions managers are asking including:
- Why do we need to complete appraisals every year when there’s not always budget for pay increases?
- What should a manager do if an employee disagrees with the appraisal of their performance?
- How can a manager compare evaluations in the same department if competencies are not the same for every employee?
About the Speaker
Diane L. Dee, President and Founder of Advantage HR Consulting, LLC is a senior Human Resources professional with over 30 years of experience in the HR arena. Diane’s background includes experience in HR consulting, training, and administration in corporate, government, consulting and pro bono environments.
Diane founded Advantage HR Consulting in early 2016. Under Diane’s leadership, Advantage HR Consulting provides comprehensive, cost-effective Human Resources solutions for small to mid-sized public and private firms. Diane also develops and conducts webinars on a wide variety of HR compliance and administrative topics for various training firms across the country. Additionally, Diane is the author of multiple white papers and e-books addressing various HR compliance topics.
Diane holds a Master Certificate in Human Resources from Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations and has attained SPHR, SHRM-SCP, and CPC certification. Diane is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners and the Society for Human Resource Management. Additionally, Diane performs pro bono work through the Taproot Foundation assisting non-profit clients by integrating their Human Resources goals with their corporate strategies.
In this 60-minute program HR professional and organization managers will learn how to plan for, develop, and execute effective performance appraisals that improve individual job performance and positively impact the organization’s bottom line.
If you’d like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We’re certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!