How to Find – and Attract – Top Talent with LinkedIn
LinkedIn–with more than 500 million members–has revolutionized job recruiting. So, how can you successfully plug into this powerful network to find top talent and qualified candidates? By building and branding your own dynamic profile, you’ll get more attention and better results.
We’ll show you how top recruiters drive results with LinkedIn by going beyond the company profile to stay in front of existing connections and to reach new contacts. Get relevant, actionable information that you can use immediately. In this dynamic event, we’ll discuss:
- How today’s top recruiters are driving results with LinkedIn
- Advanced search and filtering tips for finding the best candidates
- Crucial strategies for improving your LinkedIn presence
- How to build more effective professional networks using LinkedIn
Strategies for Improving Your LinkedIn Profile and Reach
- What matters most when using profile elements
- How to attain “All-Star” status ranking on LinkedIn
- Strategies for attracting candidates to your profile
- Keys to position yourself as an expert and attract results
Expanding Your Network: Reach a Greater Candidate Pool
- It’s Give & Get: Being the go-to resources for your connections
- Be discovered: Make sure it’s easy to find you on LinkedIn!
- Making the most of groups to expand your reach
- What attracts today’s best candidates to your profile?
Beyond LinkedIn Basics: Practices to Attract Top Talent
- Utilizing status updates and articles with dynamic content
- Advanced searches that net you better results
- Making the initial contact with candidates: Do’s & don’ts
Live Question & Answer Session – Have your questions answered by the expert!
It’s no longer enough to post on job boards and wait for the right fit. This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with proven ways to use LinkedIn to find the best candidates for your open positions.
About the Speaker
Anthony Juliano is an experienced trainer, writer, and marketing and social media strategist who approaches his work with one simple goal: to help others understand our changing communication environment.
- A graduate of Salem State College, Indiana University, and Indiana Tech, Anthony has nearly 20 years of experience in his field.
- Anthony has developed and taught college classes in social media, with a specific focus on LinkedIn; has presented about LinkedIn at national and international conferences; and has provided LinkedIn training for a wide variety of individuals and businesses.
- Anthony writes a monthly column about social media for a regional business journal and has written for a variety of publications and blogs, including Convince and Convert, “the world’s #1 content marketing resource.” He lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with his wife and his son.