Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
2022 Labor Law Poster Compliance
Over 20 states have mandatory poster changes in effect for 2022.
As an employer, it’s imperative to stay on top of these changes and inform your employees immediately.
Failure to do so can lead to penalties, fines, and even lawsuits.
Don’t worry – we’re here to make sure you’re compliant with all your mandatory labor law requirements.
Join us for this free webinar on February 22nd to learn more about new regulations and trends that could impact your company’s labor law posting requirements.
This webinar will address:
- Mandatory federal poster requirements
- New additional requirements enacted for 2022
- Trending state and local level changes
- How posting compliance is your first line of defense against potential lawsuits and the risks of non-compliance
Dr. Jim Castagnera, Esq.
Dr. Jim Castagnera holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University, and a J.D. and Ph.D. (American Studies) from Case Western Reserve University. He worked 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr and 23 years as associate provost & legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University, where in 2018 he received the university’s highest annual award for distinguished service.
- He also did stints as a full-time law professor at UT-Austin and Widener University Law School.
- Having retired from Rider in 2019, he is engaged in a portfolio of activities: Member and Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a public relations firm with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles; Partner with Portum Group International LLC, a cyber security & privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia; Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel; an Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School at Law at Drexel University, and an arbitrator for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.