TALENT RETENTION REPORT 2023
The Great Resignation may be over according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ numbers, but the strong job market and pursuit of meaningful work continue to lure top talent into exploring new opportunities. Simply put, employees are still not hesitating to turn in their two weeks’ notice when the right career move arises.
iHire surveyed 3,710 job seekers and 405 employers from 57 industries across the U.S. to discover the real reasons behind widespread employee turnover in 2023 and the concrete steps your peers are taking NOW to prevent it in the future.
Their subsequent findings, presented to the HR community in Talent Retention Report 2023, give you a comprehensive overview of what’s driving employees to quit – and what employees say it will take to get them to stay.
Download this report to get clear insights, strategies, and advice on lowering turnover and boosting retention. Everything is based on up-to-date, real-world insights into employee motivations and sentiment, along with what employers say is working for them right now.
Included inside the report:
- Key factors driving employees to quit – and what employees say will keep them aboard
- Job satisfaction levels in 2023 compared with 2022
- Prevalence of voluntary turnover v. layoffs or terminations in 2023
- Retention trends and challenges your HR peers anticipate for 2024
- Successful tactics employers are using to improve retention
- Fascinating statistics on work environments, compensation, engagement, and much more
- Top 10 themes and takeaways from the research – use them to guide your strategy going forward
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.