Motivate Without Money: 7 Keys to High Performance
Success in business can always be traced back to motivated employees. And today, employees are looking for – and need more than ever – innovative ways to motivate employees and drive productivity.
Now is the time for leaders like you to step-up your efforts to reassure and inspire your employees as they face uncertain times, new work environments and limited resources. Join us for a 60-minute workshop where you will discover:
- The 7 key motivators to gain high performance
- Motivational tools that work better than money – really!
- Ways to build a plan for motivating every team member
- How to deal with people that are killing morale
What You Can Do Today to Inspire Your Best Employees
- How to analyze what motivates each person
- Proven ways to use this information – on a daily basis
- How to design a motivation plan for your employees
Proven Ways to Motivate – During Times of High Stress
- Do’s and don’ts of motivating communication
- Specific actions you can take to improve morale
- How to turn bad behavior into motivated performance
Turning Around Employees that Have Gone “Negative”
- Why people “go negative” – and how to overcome this
- Specific ways to turn negatives into positives
- How to get employees to own (and solve) their problems
About the Speaker
In addition to corporate experience in several industries, Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than a decade. Her services span training and guidance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics, and other interpersonal topics, and she conducts market analysis and competitive intelligence for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars to business professionals around the world, teaches classroom seminars and online webinars for the Real Estate Institute, and she is also on the business faculty at College of DuPage.
Due to increased stress in the workplace, it can be difficult to keep your team continually motivated and performing at high levels. So how do great leaders motivate their employees to exceed expectations? Join us for this 60-minute workshop where you’ll gain expert solutions that don’t require dipping into your already-stretched budget!