Run Meetings that are Efficient & Produce Results
Every meeting costs you – the hourly wages of participants, prep time, the space, potential technical set up, plus equipment and so on… you can see how quickly this adds up!
It’s crucial that the meetings you conduct or attend are a good use of everyone’s time and resources. No one leaves poorly run meetings energized and excited about their work.
Therefore, it pays to make your meetings effective.
Discover the tools that will make your meetings shorter, more focused, and more productive!
- Effective meeting management: How to take charge & stay on track
- Eliminate time wasters: Handle difficult attendees & hidden agendas
- Strategies for rallying the team and engaging the partners you need
- Systems and checklists to guarantee nothing is overlooked
Proven ways to run effective meetings
- Plan for productivity – Build an effective agenda
- How to get successful engagement, especially during virtual meetings
- Make decisions that people get behind
Stay on-topic and eliminate time wasters
- Determining if a meeting is necessary & alternatives if not
- Enough is enough – when it’s time to move onto the next item
- How to handle distractions without alienating your team
Adhere to your agenda and honor time commitments
- Common meeting mistakes managers make that frustrate their teams
- Close meetings with clarity
- The meeting formula to drive accountability and follow-up
Live Question and Answer Session: Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Stop asking, what was the point of that meeting? After this 60-minute training, you will only ever hold purposeful meetings, that are run more efficiently than ever and always end with a plan for better productivity.
About the Speaker
David Dye, President, Let’s Grow Leaders. David works with leaders around the world who want to achieve breakthrough results without losing their soul (or mind) in the process. He is known for his optimism, for making difficult concepts understandable, and for moving leaders to immediate, practical action.
- Author and international keynote speaker David Dye gives leaders the roadmap they need to transform results. The keynotes and training programs help leaders across industries to increase their influence, solve common leadership frustrations, and improve productivity through practical leadership inspiration.
- He gets it because he’s been there: a former executive and elected official, David has over two decades of experience leading teams, building organizations, and working with Boards of Directors to transform their effectiveness. He is the award-winning author of 3 books: Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results Without Losing Your Soul, The Seven Things Your Team Needs to Hear You Say, and a children’s book: Glowstone Peak.
- He and his wife, Karin Hurt, are dedicated to their philanthropic initiative, Winning Wells, which provides clean water wells to communities struggling with access to safe water throughout Southeast Asia.