Thursday, May 4th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Contingent Workforce Hiring and Retention
Skills-Based Hiring. Rewards-Based Retention.
Sourcing top talent can feel like trying to hit a moving target, while compensation and benefits planning continues to be a constant game of “catch-up.”
So what can be done to increase your company’s agility when it comes to finding and retaining a strong workforce?
Now is your chance to learn about better ways to track and translate contingent workforce trends; non-wage incentives, and innovative benefits; and how to take a skills-based approach to hiring.
Join this free upcoming webinar on May 4th, which will cover tips and tricks to keep ahead of wage, benefits, and sourcing trends to strengthen your hiring advantage. Not only that, we will review the types of data-driven insights you should be looking at in order to source with success.
- What incentives and rewards help improve retention rates
- Types of reward preferences and variation among workforce groups
- The role that hiring demand and labor supply shifts play in pay rates
- How to improve time-to-fill rates for your open roles
- Strategic improvements for your sourcing strategy to improve match quality
- The role hiring demand and labor supply shifts play in pay rates
- Reasons behind employees’ growing rates of quiet quitting
VP and GM, Total Talent Intelligence
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.