Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Managing Performance in Times of Change
One of the few constants in life is change (we’ve seen how fast things can change within these past months).
And your company is no different!
As your industry and market continually demands more from your company, you’ll need to guide employees through the changes. But how can you prepare for a change you don’t know who-what-when about?
That’s where we come in.
Join us for this free webinar on August 5th to learn how to align employee performance with your company’s evolving goals at every step of the performance management process/framework: design, execute, review, and grow performance expectations.
Walk away ready to:
- Set and communicate clear performance expectations that aren’t a burden for managers to track
- Communicate performance results through timely, relevant, and objective feedback
- Deliver sensitive feedback in a constructive way
- Hold productive formal reviews that are not only about the money, but build better performance
- Evaluate individual and team performance to fill in the gaps with future hiring, replacement, succession, and training and development
Duration: 1 hour
Your Speaker: Michelle Coussens
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.