Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
The Top 8 Ways to Hire Hourly Workers
Level Up Your Hiring in 2023
The labor shortage for hourly workers has no end in sight – in some industries, they’re almost a million workers short.
And even if you have your hourly positions filled right now, don’t just assume you don’t need to worry about this issue. A recent study showed that hourly workers have up to 3 times the turnover rates compared to salaried workers.
So join us for this free webinar on June 6th to hear strategies that top executives are using to quickly—and successfully—hire today. You’ll walk away with actionable steps to level up your hiring process.
This webinar is for you if you’ve ever asked:
- “How can we find and attract high-quality applicants?”
- “Why do applicants “ghost” us often?”
- “How can we quickly and efficiently hire for open roles?”
You’ll also learn how to:
- Easily find high-quality applicants that are perfect for your open roles,
- Modify your job postings to be more attractive to the ideal candidate,
- Create a competitive, appealing referral program for existing employees,
- Quickly and efficiently hire applicants once you find them,
- Discover new avenues you may not have tried yet to attract hourly workers,
- Save 5-10 hours a week – just by changing this one thing in your hiring process.
Jackie Adams is an hourly workforce expert and solution architect. She has educated individuals, ranging from CEOs to general managers, about the hourly labor market and the strategies and tools required to attract applicants and bring hiring success
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.